Thursday, November 13, 2008

Best Ever Baby Jacket

When you're huggin' on your baby in the wintertime, it's nice if you're not huggin' on a stiff nylon jacket. This Hanna Andersson Best Ever Baby Jacket is my favorite garment that Hank has. It's one of those things you wish you could buy again and again. I'm breaking my pattern, for this Things I Love Thursday, to share this jacket instead of something I have around my house. But it does truly make me happy when I'm zipping him into this. It is the snuggliest, the cutest, and the best quality.
Cuteness to die for. And here's the thing--I got the 2-3 year-old size, which is roomy. He wore it last winter, and it was too big, but sweet. This year it is still plenty roomy, and I could even imagine him wearing it a year from now as a snugger layering piece. So a good value. It washes beautifully, and it has a childish look I love for tiny boys, as opposed to a Li'l Macho look. Every year they change the appliques slightly, and it comes in three colors. Buy it on sale. Right now it's marked down to $40, but we can do better, yes? I waited until midwinter and got it from Hanna Andersson for $24, about half the "regular" price. There are several on ebay, like this one, for $29.99, the Buy It Now price, with free shipping. I so wish Hank had a twin.

Remember that jingle, "If they could just stay little 'til their Carters wear out?" Well, Carters ain't what they used to be, but I feel that way about this jacket, and about all the Hanna stuff we have. (I am about done with Gymboree, and I'm going to throw my affections to Hanna, but that's a whole 'nother story.) So think about it if there's a baby or toddler in your life who could be just a teeny bit cuter. That's my Things I Love Thursday!

6 comments:

Delighted Mom said...

Love the jacket! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Christine said...

I love Hanna Andersson clothes! They really wear well. Or maybe I should say they don't wear out. My kids are 5, 8, and 9 now and wear more Gap and LLBean, and I miss those toddler clothes.

The Stiletto Mom said...

omg, that is beyond adorable. do you think my 10 year old would hate me if i tried to dress him up in it? hahahahaha

i miss little ones!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

This jacket is too cute. And I have to say that the picture of your son, with his color coordinated shoes, is even cuter.

thediaperdiaries said...

Cute jacket. Hanna stuff rocks!! And you can almost always get near what you paid for it on Ebay.

*MARY* said...

That's a really cute jacket; I love the tassels on the hood.